Specialized Element 1.0 Glove
Our Element collection of gloves is designed to keep you warm and protected from wind and water, all without adding any bulk or restricting movement. Starting with a Gore® WINDSTOPPER® waterproof and breathable laminate, we add 100g Primaloft® for insulation from the cold. The Element 1.0 gloves are the lightest softshell gloves we make, so you get excellent flexibility and handlebar feel. The Ax Suede palm, meanwhile, provides a sure grip, even when wet, in order to keep your hands where they need to be—in control. Lastly, the rib-knit cuff is the most accommodating cuff closure we make, and it's designed to go seamlessly under a jacket cuff.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® upper protects against wind and water, while letting perspiration escape.
- 100g Primaloft® insulates without adding bulk.
- Ax Suede palm material is tough, hydrophobic, and conforming.
- Brushed tricot interior provides a plush, comfortable feel against the hand.
- Windproof brushed Microwipe™ thumb wiper allows you to easily wipe away sweat.
- Reflective details enhance your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.