Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, which measures power with +/- 2,5% accuracy. Pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) measures power during the whole pedaling movement and sets 12 points that determine how much effort you put in your legs, so you can optimize your training session. The My E-Training software and app with pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) displays DIRETO’s measured power data on two different types of charts.
- DIRETO also simulates challenging slopes, up to 14%, with a 1400 Watt power output at a 40 km/h speed.
- DIRETO is part of the new generation of totally interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainers that interact with a multitude of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
- Direct drive for easy set-up and zero tyre wear or slippage.
- It's ideal for any type of training, specifically for those training sessions directed towards working on: cadence, power and sprints that require absolute accuracy.
- It's practical and easy to use: very stable, easy to transport, folds quickly for storage even with limited space available.
- It's compatible with both road and MTB frames, including 142 x 12 with thru axles.
- It's compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM & Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed.