More sizes/colours available in store.
It was the pros who first asked for something that’s not as hot as the Gabba but warmer than a Perfetto Vest. So Castelli started from the Gabba and made the back in Nano Light fabric – the same fabric as its Nano Flex tights but without the brushed fleece inside. This gives the piece a lot of breathability and keeps you from overheating inside. Castelli further lightened it by using Windstopper® (25% lighter than the one used on the Gabba) on the front.
The Perfetto Light 2 can cover most of the conditions of the Gabba (except wet racing and very cold), yet it handles warmer temperatures better. And the fit is exceptional. The consensus of our Castelli test crew is that this piece doesn’t fully replace the Gabba or Perfetto, but it’s another arrow in your quiver that is ideally suited to cool temperatures, especially when it’s dry or there’s a risk of light rain.
- Gore Windstopper® 150 fabric on front, sleeves and yoke for lightweight wind protection
- Nano Light Pro fabric on the back sheds water but allows significant breathability
- Three external rear pockets
- Extended tail with reflective Castelli wordmark
- YKK® Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing