Bont Helix Shoes
The new gold standard in performance footwear, the Bont Cycling Helix features our race-proven anatomic fit with a reimagined BOA IP1 closure system. Tipping the scales at a competitive 260g per shoe, the true Bont Cycling difference comes via the fully heat moldable chassis and industry-leading 3.6mm stack height. Think you’re close to the pedal spindle in your current shoes? The Bont Cycling Helix will get you closer. Experience performance and comfort without compromise like never before.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilizing hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper & suede leather liner.
- 3.6mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Four regular widths: Standard, wide, Asian and narrow.
- Two special order widths: Double wide and double wide Asian fit.
- Cleat Mounting - 3-hole Look configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay sole as special order or through Semi and Full Custom.
- Closure System - Single-dial BOA IP1 Fit System with replaceable BOA lace.
- Weight - 260 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).