Bont Zero +
No model typifies the Bont brand premise more perfectly than the Bont Cycling Zero+. The Zero+ T track models takes our blisteringly fast model and adapts it to the needs of track cyclists. The Zero+ T features a lace-up retention system which is hidden under the aerodynamic top cover. Laces allow more effective and comfortable use of track straps – which sit over the top of the Zero+ T lace cover.
With an improved anatomical last for even greater power transfer and support, full uni-directional carbon chassis and dimpled Durolite upper for improved aerodynamics, the Bont Zero+ is truly Lighter, Stronger & Faster.
Note: The Zero+ T is built to order and ready to ship from time of order in 4-5 weeks.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper and faux suede leather liner.
- 3.6mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis.
- Cleat Mounting - 3-hole Look configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay sole through MyBonts platform.
- Closure System - Bont Track laces with aerodynamic cover.
- Weight - 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).