Bont Vaypor G
Sale $699.00 $629.10
The new gold standard in off-road cycling footwear, the Vaypor G delivers Bont Cycling's industry-leading carbon technology and biomechanically-superior fit in a form designed specifically but not limited to, gravel riding. Our latest flagship shoe sets new standards for those with a passion for dirt.
Tipping the scales at a competitive 310 grams per shoe, the true Bont Cycling difference comes via the fully heat-moldable chassis and industry-leading 3.6mm stack height. Think you’re close to the pedal spindle in your current shoes? The Bont Cycling Vaypor G will get you closer for a more efficient and stable ride. Experience performance and comfort without compromise like never before.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilizing hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper & faux suede leather liner.
- 3.6mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable MTB sole guards.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Cleat Mounting - Two-bolt, SPD compatible with alignment grid plus grip.
- Four regular widths: Standard, wide, Asian and narrow.
- Two special order widths: Double wide and double wide Asian fit.
- Closure System - Dual-dial BOA IP1 Fit system with replaceable BOA lace.
- Weight - 310 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).